Novi Sad, Serbia
Eipix Entertainment is an independent game development company founded in 2005, with over 200 employees of diverse talents, experience levels and expertise. Under our slogan – Creating worlds – we have mainly focused on developing casual games for all platforms in cooperation with our exclusive partners Big Fish Games. Following this path we emerged as the most productive and successful developer of HOPA games, but we’re aiming for even greater heights! In order to realize our dream of becoming the global leader in electronic entertainment content creation we will need you – artists, techies, dreamers, individualists who take gaming seriously and believe that life itself is one big game: a game we play and a game that we create.
Care to join us?
As a video artist you will create a variety of visual materials in line with the visual identity of Eipix Entertainment.
Your tasks will include filming, editing and animation as stages in the creation of promotional video materials, both for the company and its products (video game trailers, corporate videos, etc.); photographing and processing of photo materials. Use this video as a pointer for the general idea of what we’re looking for.
- Novi Sad
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere
- Proficient Photoshop skills
- Experience in video production (recording, editing, animation) and photography (including photo retouching)
- Knowledge of collage techniques (creating new art out of existing resources)
- A good understanding of film language
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- Experience in animation
- Creating artwork “from scratch” in 2D software
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their distinctive attributes
- Previous experience in game development or other digital art related industry
- Knowledge of project management software (ActiveCollab/Trello/Jira etc.)
- Working hours: 8 h
- No due date for applying
- Candidates will be contacted as soon as possible
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio and a short cover letter via the contact form on our site http://www.eipix.com, section Careers. In your cover letter please state the position you are applying for, which additional skills you possess and at what level.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.