Flowbox is now releasing 1.7 with an natively integrated Mocha Planar Tracker, meaning there are no separate pop ups, or separate software to manage; it’s built right into the existing Flowbox UI in alignment with the company’s philosophy for minimizing and streamlining the rotoscoping process.
- Integrated Mocha Planar Tracker – mocha engine seamlessly integrated into Flowbox UI:
- Added new tab in Roto node properties – “Mocha Tracking” with parameters to control tracking process
- Added corner pin operations context menu in the shapes tree
- Added top bar with planar tracker controls including track backward/forward, track one frame backward/forward, strop track, clear track backward/forward, setting the track range
- Added support for tracking area masks.
- Completely rebuilt the process architecture – way faster startup times
- Rewritten Roto Node for faster loading
- Packages for all supported systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS) are now much lighter, approximately around 200mb after unpacking and installation.
- License Server – Flowbox now supports new license types: it can be run with license for base Flowbox or for Flowbox with Integrated Mocha Planar Tracking
- Perpetual licenses – from now you can buy Flowbox permanent license with or without Mocha integration.
Major bug fixes:
- Startup issues – eliminated issue with Flowbox crashing during startup on Windows system