3Lateral develops innovative technologies and has established position in gaming industry as a pioneer in digitizing human form and allowing actors and players to be immersed in virtual worlds where anything is possible. We have a long list of successful AAA projects behind us, all focused on high quality characters where major developers and publishers worldwide have assigned 3Lateral with a key role in setting the pipeline and executing projects such as: Marvel Spiderman, Electronic Arts Star Wars Battlefront II, Battlefield I, Activision’s Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto IV and V together with many other titles. In addition to digital humans, 3Lateral has expanded activities to high quality creatures and characters, muscle and tissue simulations, motion tracking and retargeting, 3D and 4D scanning of both body and face, electronics and scanning hardware development and many other areas of research but all focused to enhancing representations of life in digital medium.
If you are passionate for creating CG characters, familiar with Autodesk Maya and have good skin weight painting skills, you may consider joining our team at a position of
(Junior/ Medior/ Senior)
- Design, create and develop character rig systems that enable animators the full range of motion
- Create and develop custom rigging tools and scripts to streamline the process
- Integrate rig in pipeline cycle and delivers the rig to the animators or clients
- Efficiently collaborate with modeling department to meet the highest technical requirements and with production department to meet the timeline requirements
- Familiar in working with the Autodesk Maya
- Good skin weight painting skills
- Python or Mel scripting
- Basic knowledge of anatomy for bipeds, skeletons and muscles
It is important to be analytical and have an artistic skill, creativity and visual problem-solving skill, be focused on details in finishing of assets.
We offer vibrant and multidisciplinary atmosphere where, regardless of position, any team member can interact with people with different skill set and learn from other team members. Our partnership with Epic Games also provides a rich set of “special projects” where both companies are trying to push the boundaries of what is possible in interactive medium and impress the whole industry.
The job is in our cozy offices in Novi Sad in collaboratively and friendly working environment. We offer competitive compensation plan and 12 – months employment contract with the possibility of converting it to permanent employment.
If you are interested, please send both your CV and rigging reel until the 26th of October 2018 at email@example.com