We are a video game development company from Serbia founded in 2011 and since then we have created 48 games and continue to redefine casual adventure genre. Today, with 145 studio members we are ready to break new ground with our upcoming AA projects boldly stepping into genres favored by hardcore gamers. Our mission is very simple: we love games, we make games and we love making games. Now we are looking for new crew members to join us as a:
You know that even the most beautiful static 3D asset is not living up to its full game development potential. That is why you immersed yourself into the powers of 3D animation – now, you are able to take the same assets and allow them to become incredible visual elements of any game you work on. We could use a person like you on our team.
What will you be doing as a Mad Head?
- Hold a senior level position, making you directly responsible for the quality of 3D animations
- Animate bipeds, quadrupeds and other kinds of flying, crawling, running or walking creatures
- Work as a key part of the character development process – from concept art to in-game models
- Rig and import animations to the game projects in Unreal engine
It would be great to have the following:
- Total mastery of Maya – strong knowledge of MotionBuilder is a big plus
- Working familiarity with HIK in Maya
- Experience with technical aspects of rigging and skinning characters for animation
- Proficiency in realistic as well as stylized motion animation
- In-depth understanding of anatomy and physiology of movements
- Developed sense for creating character personality through movement and facial animation
- Understanding of game design and its concepts
- Insight into the game development production process
- Willingness to work inside of a multidisciplinary team along with programmers, technical artists, 3D and 2D professionals
- Wealth of experience in 3D animation and a portfolio to match
In return, here’s what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely positive workplace like you`ve never seen before. NEVER.
- A chance to work on a very ambitious AA title
- An opportunity to use tools that are at or above the industry standard
- More fun than you can take (or can you?)