We are a video game development company from Serbia founded in 2011 and since then we have created 48 games and continue to redefine casual adventure genre. Today, with 145 studio members we are ready to break new ground with our upcoming AA projects boldly stepping into genres favored by hardcore gamers. Our mission is very simple: we love games, we make games and we love making games. Now we are looking for new crew members to join us as a:
The visual presentation in videos games is a key element of the gaming experience. If you know how to make VFXs, you should know our new AA projects will demand a lot of visual effects. That is why we would love to work on these together.
What will you do as a Mad Head?
- Design and develop eye-catching visual effects for Unreal Engine
- Create particles, materials, sprite sheets, and textures to add atmosphere and depth to the gameplay
- Optimize effects to make them game-ready
- Collaborate with cross-discipline teams
- Actively participate in team discussions, weekly stand-up meetings and sit-down reviews
It would be great to have the following:
- An experience working as a VFX Artist and a burning desire to show us your magic
- An extensive knowledge of After Effects
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, 3ds Max/Maya/Blender, UE4 and other industry tools that make you look like a wizard to everyone else. Especially to rookies!
- A basic knowledge of 3D modelling and UV unwrapping
- Strong feel for gameplay aesthetics and the overall impression how a good game should be created
- Inclination to be precise, punctual, and to adhere to tight deadlines
- Sense of adventure since you will be working and interacting with a variety of professionals including programmers, artists, and level designers – on a daily basis
- Whenever you do a personality quiz, your results show that you’re an innovative problem solver!
- Bonus points if you are experienced in ZBrush, RealFlow,RayFire, and FumeFX/PhoenixFD
In return, here’s what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely positive workplace like you`ve never seen before. NEVER.
- A chance to work on a very ambitious AA title
- An opportunity to use tools that are at or above the industry standard
- More fun than you can take (or can you?)