Job: Outsourcing manager/producer
Art Bully Productions is seeking to hire an experienced outsourcing manager/producer to work at our studio in Belgrade, Serbia.
At Art Bully, you will have an opportunity to be part of a talented team environment that tackles fresh new projects often. We work on a range of video games, delivering high-quality 3D models and animations in various styles for multiple genres.
• Build and maintain relationships with external art vendors.
• Managing timelines and delivery schedules
• Managing communications and providing feedback to artists
• Identifying opportunities to improve workflow in the art pipeline
• Other duties assigned as required.
• Minimum 2 years in a management role in game development, 3D design firm, in-house design department, or other related environment.
• Strong visual and technical knowledge within art development.
• Strong knowledge of 3D art and VFX pipelines for games
• Must be highly organized, self-driven, and a great team player
• Ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
• Experience in Maya and/or 3dsMax, Substance Painter and Zbrush is necessary.
• Having a working knowledge of video game engines is a must.
• Experience in AAA game production is very welcome.
Please send your CV and portfolio to: