Join our creative team and be one of the first members in this rollercoaster to grow and make a great experience in the CG industry. This CG studio has the potential to be the largest in South East Europe because of great infrastructure backed from PFI Studios.
The Pink Media Group (PMG) is the largest, private commercial broadcast entertainment and media group in Southeast Europe. The group’s operations encompass filmed entertainment production, radio and television broadcasting, satellite tv production, music recording, optical disc media replication and executive/VIP aviation services. PMG refers to seven individual, legally and financially, independent companies.
PFI Studios is Europe’s newest and largest state-of-the-art film studio complex located 28km from the center of Belgrade. Eight soundstages, ranging from 600sq m to3,200 sqm, are completed and operational, each featuring an attached multi-floor building with fully serviced production offices, makeup and wardrobe facilities, dressing rooms, and storage. The PFI Studios complex also includes an extensive back lot.
Knowledge and experience in programs
- After Effects or Nuke
- 3ds Max or Maya
- V-Ray or Arnold
- Unreal Engine (optional)
Functions and Responsibilities
- Participation in script writing and creative style for upcoming commercials
- Music and V.O. talent wrangling
- Knowledge and willingness to work with different software applications
- Manage deadlines and deliverables in a timely, professional manner
- Able to take creative direction and collaborate within a team of graphic designers, illustrators and other motion artists
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Creative problem-solver
- Can be serious when needed, and silly when appropriate
- Whatever-it-takes attitude on and off the set
- Works well under pressure
- Hands-on and not afraid to get in there
- Someone with passion for storytelling
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3 years experience at an agency, design firm or in-house creative
- Strong portfolio work will also be considered
- Direct response experience and knowledge of production, client services and post-production.
- Thorough knowledge of the intricacies and details of design composition.
- Highly skilled at managing multiple projects and divergent schedules.
- A passion for creative problem-solving.
- A keen eye for quality.
- Strengths in both strategic thinking and detail-orientation.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and changing needs.
We provide a good salary, medical, dental and vision benefits. In addition, our work is featured across the country both online and tv. We are a very casual office. We work hard, and hold in house educational seminars to constantly improve our skillsets. We do more production in 3 months than most agencies do in one 1 year, which means more opportunity for portfolio work and an expedited aggressive edge to sharpening your skillsets.
Please submit resume on firstname.lastname@example.org