Two Desperados is a Belgrade based, mobile games development studio. Our games, Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest, are #1 marble shooter games with over 30 million players! Our philosophy is that great teams make great games. Our people are young, talented and inspired to move the boundaries of entertainment. As one team, we are focused on creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide.
Our games are still growing and so is our team! We are looking for a
Motion graphics designer
Join our art team and help us propel our video ads with your creativity! To convey a message and core game mechanics in short format requires skill, creativity and a talented eye for details.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Engage in brainstorming sessions with Marketing team for video storylines;
- Conceptualize, design and transform ideas and scripts into clear, fluid, highly effective pieces of visual communication such as animated logos & titles, show opens and advertising packages;
- Edit footage and create high-quality promotional videos;
- Produce and create different forms of animation, motion graphics and visual effects for various types of displays and formats.
- At least two years of relevant experience creating motion graphics, animation and/or visual effects.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of classic animation principles and fundamentals
Desired skills and experiences
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Ability to communicate clearly with the rest of the team
- Character animation
- Experience in the gaming industry
What we offer:
- Dynamic work environment
- Space for constant growth
- Great working conditions
- Team work
- Competitive salaries
- Private health insurance and Fitpass card
Found yourself between these lines? Send us your CV, showreel and Cover letter to email@example.com!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.