Art Bully Productions is seeking to hire an experienced Outsourcing manager/producer to work at our studio in Belgrade (working remotely is available as well).
At Art Bully, you will have an opportunity to be part of a talented team environment that tackles fresh new projects often. Our clients are a well-known developers and publishers, behind some of the most successful AAA, next-gen and indie titles and franchises. We work on a range of video games, delivering high quality 3D models and animations in various styles for multiple genres.
- Build and maintain relationships with external art vendors.
- Managing timelines and delivery schedules
- Managing communications and providing feedback to artists
- Identifying opportunities to improve workflow in the art pipeline
- Other duties assigned as required.
- Minimum 2 years in a management role in a game development, 3D design firm, in-house design department, or other related environment.
- Strong visual and technical knowledge within art development.
- Strong knowledge of 3D art and VFX pipelines for games
- Must be highly organized, self-driven, and a great team player
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Experience in Maya and/or 3dsMax is welcome.
- Having working knowledge of video game engines is welcome.
- Experience in AAA game production is very welcome.
Please send portfolio links to the email: email@example.com