Crater VFX Training Center is hiring a Modeling and Texturing course lecturer to join our teaching team!
We are looking for an organic modelling and texturing artist in Z-Brush with the strong show reel and basic lecturing skills/love for sharing knowledge.
Company: Crater Studio- Crater VFX Training Center
Start Date: immediately
– 5+ years of production experience in video games or visual effects.
– Autodesk Maya and Z-Brush advanced user.
– Teaching experience is beneficial but not necessary.
– Good communication skills especially when passing on knowledge to others.
– Good organization skills.
– Advanced written and oral English language communication skills.
– Teach groups of 5-12 students.
– Work with the Director to develop a good curriculum.
– Work with the Director to produce detailed lecture plan.
– Prepare presentation materials for lectures and practical work.
– To guide groups of students not only throughout the course helping them to achieve wanted results, but during the week, be available to the students via email, Skype and phone for the duration of the course and three months after, while they work on final project.
– To be punctual and have a good record of attendance for classes.
Apply with CV and link to portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know if you have any questions.