Spring Onion Studio is 3DAnimation, Visual Effects and Motion Graphics Studio based in Belgrade (Serbia). Our roots go back to 2008 where for 12 years we have been building our reputation in producing the high-end 3D animation for TV commercials and being the creative partner for some of the biggest advertising agencies such as McCann, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi and BBDO.
In 2019, Spring Onion has slowly shifted towards games marketing, offering services in full CGI Game Trailers, Live-action games commercials and cinematic production.
Spring Onion Studio is a compact creative team consisting of 14 in house artists and a permanent network of freelancers. Working on various gaming projects, allowed us to update our pipeline for cinematic and game trailers production as well as for Character Development Services. Our collaboration with Adobe resulted in the development of 50 real-time characters for in-game use and collaboration with Innogames have placed us in the epicentre of the European games advertising community.
We are looking for 3D Lightning/Rendering Artist to join us and be part of our upcoming projects within the video games industry.
● Light using 3Ds Max
● Setup materials and render layers
● Collaborate with texturing and shading artists, concept artists and art directors
● Support the development of character textures and shading specs for lighting and rendering optimization
● Responsible for executing on lighting visuals to showcase robust mood, tone and sense of place
● 3D lighting and rendering portfolio that showcases your work
● Proficiency in 3Ds Max
● A good understanding of color, contrast, detail, texturing and good lightning principles when creating materials and lighting
● Well versed with using V-ray lighting and rendering settings
● Ability to complete tasks within production schedules and deadlines in an organized manner
● Ability to learn and adapt to new workflows, methods, and design styles
● Working on interesting projects on the international level
● Great working conditions
● Opportunities for personal growth
● Flexible working hours
Apply to this position by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
the subject “Application for Lightning/Rendering artist”