Spring Onion Studio is 3DAnimation, Visual Effects and Motion Graphics Studio based in Belgrade (Serbia). Our roots go back to 2008 where for 12 years we have been building our reputation in producing the high-end 3D animation for TV commercials and being the creative partner for some of the biggest advertising agencies such as McCann, Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi and BBDO.
In 2019, Spring Onion has slowly shifted towards games marketing, offering services in full CGI Game Trailers, Live-action games commercials and cinematic production.
Spring Onion Studio is a compact creative team consisting of 14 in house artists and a permanent network of freelancers. Working on various gaming projects, allowed us to update our pipeline for cinematic and game trailers production as well as for Character Development Services. Our collaboration with Adobe resulted in the development of 50 real-time characters for in-game use and collaboration with Innogames have placed us in the epicentre of the European games advertising community.
We are looking for Compositing Artist to join us and be part of our upcoming projects within the video games industry.
The main focus of the Compositing Artist is the integration of 3D scenes while respecting the technical rules and artistic vision established on the project. Good knowledge of After Effects or Nuke software is required.
● Integrates 3D elements, digital imaging elements and thumbnails with no visible edges to create the final shot;
● Performs all aspects of composting;
● Creates coarse and precise alpha masks using roto software and removes rigs and wire elements using After Effects software or Nuke software;
● Works on blue/green screen extractions;
● Strong knowledge of After Effects or Nuke;
● A good understanding of photographic principles, image processing techniques and CG Compositing techniques;
● Excellent communication skills and good knowledge of English;
● Any other VFX skills are desirable (modeling, texturing, lighting, etc.).
● Demonstrable ability to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas;
● Ability to work in a team environment under tight deadlines.;
● Working on interesting projects on the international level
● Great working conditions
● Opportunities for personal growth
● Flexible working hours
Apply to this position by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Application for Compositing artist”