Crater Studio is looking for VFX Coordinator to join our team in Belgrade. This is a full-time position and the candidate is expected to work from the office.
VFX Coordinator provides support and reports to the VFX Producer and VFX Supervisor. assists VFX Producer in all management and coordinating responsibilities. Excellent knowledge of English, e-mail communication, Office packages, especially Excel and Word, are required.
- Keeps a list and status of shots, keeps track of artists’ assignments, and has an assessment of project status at any given moment;
- Defines, together with the producer, which documentation is required for a particular project;
- Coordinates and tracks all files coming out of the studio and delivers it to the client;
- Manages the scheduling and monitors the work of the artist: manages internal tasks concerning the shot; manages the project status and delivery deadlines;
- Keeps meetings on a daily basis, while managing notes
- Coordinates artists and internal production staff to ensure efficient workflow, taking into account the amount of work of the individual artist as well as the completion of tasks
- Implements project plans and keeps tracking deadlines and schedules, in order to complete the work within the agreed time.
Apply here : https://bit.ly/Jobs-Crater-Artist