Udruženje Mladi kadrovi iz Beograda raspisuje konkurs za slanje filmova na 12. Festival srpskog filma fantastike. U obzir će, kao i ranijih godina, biti uzeti filmovi koji se bave najširim spektrom filmske fantastike i horora, nezavisno od produkcijskih uslova i budžeta. Rok za slanje radova je 20. 9. 2018. godine.
Festival srpskog filma fantastike biće održan oktobra 2018. godine, a filmski program festivala pratiće brojne promocije, tribine i gostovanja. Kao i ranijih godina, i ove godine će u okviru festivala biti održana peta po redu ‘’šetnja zombija’’.
Zvanična nagrada festivala je “Koskar” i dodeljuje se u domaćoj (srpskoj) selekciji, regionalnoj selekciji (zemlje bivše Jugoslavije bez Srbije) i međunarodnoj (ostvarenja iz celog sveta).
Za Koskara se takmiče filmovi na slobodnu temu, u sledećim kategorijama:
1) Najbolji igrani film po oceni stručnog žirija
2) Najbolji igrani film po izboru publike
3) Film sa najboljom pričom
4) Igrani film sa najboljim vizuelnim efektima
5) Specijalna nagrada za pojedinačno dostignuće
6) Nagrada za najbolji film iz regiona, a da nije iz Srbije
7) Nagrada za najbolji strani film (ostvarenja iz celog sveta) Continue reading
Using innovative techniques and real props, Scandinava makes the live image seem as if it were CG.
guest post by: Josh Parks
Visit his website Compositing Pro for many tips and tricks for success in the VFX industry.
Every VFX artist needs a portfolio, to ensure that recruiters have a way to find all the information about you. It can be extremely simple looking and take very little time to setup a professional looking site.
Before we start, let’s cover a few key website terms:
- Domain Name: This is the address that you type in to get to your website. They are typically ‘www.something.com’. For instance, my domain name is www.joshparks.co.uk If you want a domain name, you don’t buy it. Instead, you register it for a period of time. Generally by paying a yearly fee. If you don’t renew your domain name when the time period expires someone else can register it. For the purpose of this article, we don’t really need to worry about this as most hosting comes with a free domain name. As long as you keep paying for your hosting you will keep your domain.
- Hosting: Is what we call the physical place where your website is stored. Most websites are stored on a computer in a big warehouse along with thousands of other websites. All connected to the internet with a superfast internet connection. These computers are called servers, and you rent them through a host. I use Bluehost both this site and my portfolio, it costs only $3.95 a month.
- Portfolio Platform: This is what actually runs your website. Gone are the days when you had to program a website from scratch in HTML. Now you just install wordpress with a few clicks and your website is up and running.
- Theme: This is what your site actually looks and feels like. It is an add-on to your blogging platform that makes your website pretty and unique. There are hundreds of themes out there, including free and paid-for ones.
- Plugins: These are extra things you can install on top of the portfolio platform to make your website better. They are built by third-party developers and once again there are free and paid for ones.
Everything that is needed from artistic and technical knowledge in order to do the animation professionally and with teamwork sense. Lecture held by Kostadin Martić, co-founder of Spring Onion Studio and Animation Lead, in VFX Crater Training Center during CGA Warm-up . The video is really dynamic and worth watching!