We are an independent game development company, incorporated in 2005. and rebranded in 2011. Under our new slogan – Creating Worlds – we have shifted our focus towards casual games, mostly HOPA and F2P, for our exclusive partner Big Fish Games, on all popular platforms.
Our curiosity, ambitions and steadfastness constantly present us with new possibilities, challenges, and long term goals. Every new day at work and every dream that we choose to follow brings us ever closer to our long-term mission: to become a global leader in electronic entertainment content creation.
Our process of escalating growth has lead us to open up new job opportunities for likeminded individuals who see game development as their ultimate goal, and who want to build a strong, successful, long lasting career with us.
VFX ARTIST ANIMATOR
Novi Sad and Belgrade, Serbia
As the VFX and animation master, you will create segments and full cinematics for our games.
Your tasks will include compositing and animating 2D and 3D graphics, working with 3D passes in Photoshop, making various effects using 2D/3D software and plugins, as well as video post processing.
- Excellent knowledge of After Effects
- Modeling and animating in 3D software
- Proficient Photoshop skills
- A good understanding of film language
- Knowledge of collage techniques (creating new art out of existing resources), photo retouching, as well as creating artwork “from scratch” in 2D software
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- Applicants without an animation portfolio will not be considered eligible for the position.
- Previous experience in game development or other digital art related industry
- Experience in animation and video production
- Knowledge of project management software (ActiveCollab/Trello/Jira etc.)
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org To apply please send your CV, portfolio (pdf or online link) and a short cover letter to: email@example.com. In your cover letter please state the position you are applying for, which additional skills you possess and at what level.