Eipix is an independent game development company, incorporated in 2005. and rebranded in 2011. Under our new slogan – Creating Worlds – we have shifted our focus towards casual games, mostly HOPA and F2P, for our exclusive partner Big Fish Games, on all popular platforms.
Our curiosity, ambitions and steadfastness constantly present us with new possibilities, challenges, and long term goals. Every new day at work and every dream that we choose to follow brings us ever closer to our long-term mission: to become a global leader in electronic entertainment content creation.
Our process of escalating growth has lead us to open up new job opportunities for likeminded individuals who see game development as their ultimate goal, and who want to build a strong, successful, long lasting career with us.
GAME ARTIST 3D
As the virtual sculptor and architect, you will be responsible for creating and animating low poly game assets (vehicles, props, items, characters etc.) in our F2P games. You will create models based on concept art, as well as search for references and work “from scratch”.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D software
- Advanced rigging and animation skills
- Advanced knowledge of unwrapping/texture baking
- Excellent knowledge of texture creation and materials
- Understanding lighting of environments
- Understanding render optimization
- Ability to box scenes (create quick prototypes of scenes that can later be swapped out for real high detail scenes)
- Ability to prioritize (detailing closer items, using tricks like textures etc. in the background)
- Familiarity with F2P games, specific aesthetics and stylization
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- Knowledge of 2D art software
- Experience with sculpting software like ZBrush, Mudbox
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Knowledge normal map baking
- Knowledge of project management software (ActiveCollab/Trello/Jira etc.)
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us examples of your work along with your application.