Eipix Entertainment is an independent game development company founded in 2005, with over 200 employees of diverse talents, experience levels and expertise. Under our slogan – Creating worlds – we have mainly focused on developing casual games for all platforms in cooperation with our exclusive partners Big Fish Games. Following this path we emerged as the most productive and successful developer of HOPA games, but we’re aiming for even greater heights! In order to realize our dream of becoming the global leader in electronic entertainment content creation we will need you – artists, techies,dreamers, individualists who take gaming seriously and believe that life itself is one big game: a game we play and a game that we create.
Care to join us?
As the virtual sculptor and architect, it will be your task to create optimized high poly interiors and exteriors to be used as scenes, zoom zones and puzzles in our HOPA and F2P games. You will also be responsible for creating and animating low poly game assets (vehicles, props, items, characters etc.). You will create models based on concept art, as well as search for references and work “from scratch”.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D software
- Knowledge of unwrapping/texture baking
- Excellent knowledge of texture creation and materials
- Understanding lighting of environments
- Understanding render optimization
- Ability to box scenes (create quick prototypes of scenes that can later be swapped out for real high detail scenes)
- Ability to prioritize (detailing closer items, using tricks like textures etc. in the background)
- Familiarity with HOPA and F2P games, specific aesthetics and stylization
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Orientation towards team-work and collaboration
- At least 3 HOPA games played
- Knowledge of 2D art software
- Experience with sculpting software like ZBrush, Mudbox
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Knowledge of normal map baking
- Knowledge of project management software (ActiveCollab/Trello/Jira etc.)
Keynote: Applicants must have strong work ethics.
To apply, please send your CV, portfolio and a short cover letter via the contact form on our site http://www.eipix.com, section Careers. In your cover letter please state the position you are applying for, which additional skills you possess and at what level.
If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.