Novi Sad, Serbia
We’re looking for a humble yet ambitious concept artist for HOPA games. The candidate we are looking for should have experience with creating a diverse visual range of characters, environments, architecture, and related game assets. Solid grasp of composition, form, structure, color and light is a must.
You will design creative game scenes, characters and other game assets for HOPA games, while working with game designers and other concept artists to establish a consistent visual direction, depending on the specific project. Work closely with other members of the team to bring out a coordinated overall effort.
- Strong visual library
- Advanced knowledge in digital content creation tools such as Photoshop, Manga studio, etc
- Experience in different 2D painting techniques, photo retouching, collage
- Good understanding of composition, perspective, human anatomy, form and shape language
- Good illustration skills, paint and line art
- Understanding of the distinctive HOPA genre visual style
- Sufficient knowledge of English language
- Good positive attitude and outlook, very communicative, self-motivated, and a great team-player
- Previous experience in other digital related industry
- Previous experience in HOPA game development
- Compositing 3D software render passes
- Traditional painting and illustration
To apply, please fill in the contact form at http://eipix.com/eipix_join/joinus.html. If you are interested in hearing a bit more about the position, you are more than welcome to contact our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.