Join our creative team and be one of the first members in this rollercoaster to grow and make a great experience in the CG industry. This CG studio has the potential to be the largest in South East Europe because of great infrastructure backed from PFI Studios.
The Pink Media Group (PMG) is the largest, private commercial broadcast entertainment and media group in Southeast Europe. The group’s operations encompass filmed entertainment production, radio and television broadcasting, satellite tv production, music recording, optical disc media replication and executive/VIP aviation services. PMG refers to seven individual, legally and financially, independent companies.
PFI Studios is Europe’s newest and largest state-of-the-art film studio complex located 28km from the center of Belgrade. Eight soundstages, ranging from 600sq m to3,200 sqm, are completed and operational, each featuring an attached multi-floor building with fully serviced production offices, makeup and wardrobe facilities, dressing rooms, and storage. The PFI Studios complex also includes an extensive back lot.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Are you a junior or senior 3D Artist looking to join a team and be one of the first in real time 3D Production? Pink Media Group is looking for a talented 3D Artist to use their strong modeling, texturing, technical and creative skills to create environments, assets and props for Mixed reality production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with designers and art leads in creating 3D assets that meet or exceed performance goals.
- Work with technical artists and engineers in the development and streamlining of tools and processes.
- Keep abreast of advanced techniques which could be used to improve the visual quality or development processes of the simulator.
- Maintain a proactive attitude towards team-wide art and development issues.
- Portfolio of work demonstrating proficiency as a 3D Artist.
- Self-driven with good communication skills.
- Above average proficiency in Maya, 3ds Max, Photoshop, Z-brush, Substance or equivalent.
- Understanding of generating normal maps from high poly models.
- Understanding in creating textures and models.
- Exhibit artistic skill and understanding of physically based lighting and materials.
- A keen eye for spatial composition, lighting and building believable 3D assets.
- An understanding of effective asset creation and optimization.
- Ability to create textures and work with complex shaders.
- Must be autonomous while working on set tasks from the schedule.
- Must have the ability to problem solve and define best work practices within assigned area of work.
- Strong communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative.
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Previous experience creating high quality 3D models.
- Experience working with cross discipline and external teams.
We provide a good salary, medical, dental and vision benefits. In addition, our work is featured across the country both online and tv. We are a very casual office. We work hard and hold in house educational seminars to constantly improve our skill sets. We do more production in 3 months than most agencies do in one 1 year, which means more opportunity for portfolio work and an expedited aggressive edge to sharpening your skillsets.
Please submit resume on firstname.lastname@example.org