Join our creative team and be one of the first members in this rollercoaster to grow and make a great experience in the CG industry. This CG studio has the potential to be the largest in South East Europe because of great infrastructure backed from PFI Studios.
The Pink Media Group (PMG) is the largest, private commercial broadcast entertainment and media group in Southeast Europe. The group’s operations encompass filmed entertainment production, radio and television broadcasting, satellite tv production, music recording, optical disc media replication and executive/VIP aviation services. PMG refers to seven individual, legally and financially, independent companies.
PFI Studios is Europe’s newest and largest state-of-the-art film studio complex located 28km from the center of Belgrade. Eight soundstages, ranging from 600sq m to3,200 sqm, are completed and operational, each featuring an attached multi-floor building with fully serviced production offices, makeup and wardrobe facilities, dressing rooms, and storage. The PFI Studios complex also includes an extensive back lot.
Do you want to join the Augmented and Mixed Reality revolution? Pink Media Group is seeking an enthusiastic Graphics Programmer for Unreal Engine. We value talented and passionate individual who constantly strive to improve their work. If you have a strong interest in graphics and making things that puts the new standard in the CG industry, join today.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the visual fidelity and efficient rendering of our cross-platform title.
- Extend current graphics-related systems and tools to fit requirements of our projects
- Maintain a good knowledge of the engine and tools pipeline to facilitate communication and enable identification of issues pertaining to the production or use of the graphics pipeline.
- Clearly communicate updates and concerns to their manager.
- Actively maintain skill-set and knowledge base by keeping track of the latest innovations from the industry.
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or department objectives.
To perform this job successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- 2+ years professional experience as Unreal Engine programmer
- Strong C, C++ and Python programming and debugging experience
- Experience working with current graphics algorithms and hardware
- Experience with DirectX, HLSL, and GPU programming
- Interest in the latest rendering technologies, techniques, hardware, and API’s
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Skilled at performance analysis, optimization, and debugging
- Strong math skills
- Unreal Engine experience
Please submit resume on firstname.lastname@example.org