Two Desperados is a Belgrade based, mobile games development studio. Our games, Woka Woka and Viola’s Quest, are #1 marble shooter games with over 30 million players! Our philosophy is that great teams make great games. Our people are young, talented and inspired to move the boundaries of entertainment. As one team, we are focused on creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide.
Our games are still growing and so is our team! We are looking for a
We are looking for a creative 3D Game Artist to join our Art team and move our games and characters to the next level! Alongside our Art team, you will work with other departments as well, to create a fresh view of our games and reach new players around the world.
Here’s what you will be doing
- You will create models based on concept art, as well as search for references and work “from scratch”
- Props, environments and characters
- Constant learning and research for staying up-to-date with trends in gaming and art.
- Conceptualize and produce art that leads to engaging experiences for players on a daily basis.
- Brainstorm new concepts with your team.
Desired skills and experiences
- Professional experience, preferably in the gaming industry
- Advanced knowledge of 3D software
- Organic sculpting and hard surface modeling
- Advanced knowledge of unwrapping/texture baking
- Excellent knowledge of texture creation and materials
- Understanding lighting of environments
- Familiarity with F2P games, specific aesthetics and stylization
What you’ll learn in this role
- We will help you to upgrade your skills and express your style through games.
- Improve your 3D workflow.
- Create eye catching 3D graphics and engage players on a daily basis.
- Gain experience in the gaming industry.
What we offer:
- Dynamic work environment
- Space for constant growth
- Great working conditions
- Team work
- Competitive salaries
- Private health insurance and Fitpass card
Found yourself between these lines? Send us your CV, showreel and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.