Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gambling. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for an Animator, a resourceful and resilient self-starter to join us in creating high profile, original tiles for our new slot games!
As Animator you will create compelling 2D animations for both interactive gameplay and cinematic cutscenes. Your work should be visually stunning, while simultaneously satisfying the requirements of the game design and working within the technical limitations of a real-time game environment.
You will thrive in a fast paced environment where initiative and innovation are required. You know how to produce content quickly and without sacrificing quality. Attention to detail, strong technical skills, and creative problem solving are all equally important for the role.
As an Animator you will have an integral role in the game designing process, working side-by-side with Game Developer, Concept Artist, UI Designer, Technical Artist and QA to make new slot games come to life.
- Creating amazing 2D animations
- Creating stunning effects that reward players as well as communicate in-game information
- Playing a big role in the concept phase and animating proof of concepts
- Optimizing assets for file size and performance
- Building features with our game development team in our unique animation system
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic
- 3+ years of work experience as an Animator
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Flash/Animate
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Positive team player that gladly speaks your mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Previous experience doing slot games animation
- Familiarity with 3D animations
- Experience with After effects & Maya
- Gamers 🙂
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacksSend your CV in English to eleonora.dogandzic@team-sava.