Art Bully Productions is seeking to hire an experienced Technical Artist / Unreal Engine Expert to work at our studio in Belgrade (working remotely is available as well). This role acts a bridge between the artists and developers, ensuring the art content and features are easily integrated into the game engine, while respecting the artistic vision and technical constraints of the project.
At Art Bully, you will have an opportunity to be part of a talented team environment that tackles fresh new projects often. Our clients are a well-known developers and publishers, behind some of the most successful AAA, next-gen and indie titles and franchises. We work on a range of video games, delivering high quality 3D models and animations in various styles for multiple genres.
- Support artists and leads in the use of the 3D art content creation software and various video game engines,
- Support production in quality assurance, submission and integration processes,
- Work with artists and art leads to establish and educate best technical practices,
- Interpret, maintain and provide technical documentation,
- Maintain and improve the efficiency of content pipeline and workflows,
- Other duties assigned as required (including modeling, texturing or other tasks involving artistic and technical skills).
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the video games industry,
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal and Unity game engines,
- Broad knowledge/experience with Maya, 3ds Max, Blender, Substance Designer, Photoshop and ability to quickly learn new software,
- Strong knowledge of 3D art and VFX pipelines for games,
- Ability to work independently or within a group, and work with minimal supervision,
- Strong communication and documentation skills, Fluency in English.
- Experience in AAA game production is very welcome.
- Experience with perforce and/or other source control software.
- Experience with Maya API.
- Experience with coding and debugging in Python.
- Experience with VFX, rendering, cloth/particle simulations and lightning setups.
Please send portfolio links to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org